Rate of reaction, orders of reaction?

Hi there I'm doing a practical about how temperature affects the rate of reaction. So I've got varying rate constants, which is k. And for the concentration of calcium carbonate and hydrochloric acid, they are kept constant. I have found the reaction rates for each experiment ( i have four experiments,... show more Hi there I'm doing a practical about how temperature affects the rate of reaction.

So I've got varying rate constants, which is k.
And for the concentration of calcium carbonate and hydrochloric acid, they are kept constant.
I have found the reaction rates for each experiment ( i have four experiments, each with increasing temperatures)
Now I'm forming the rate equation. I have everything except the orders of reaction.
My problem is that, I am not sure if I can find the orders of reaction based on what I have. I know the rate constant K is dependent on the orders of reaction, but now I have the value for the rate constant but not the orders of reaction!

Please help me out! Can I determine the order of reaction x and y from my given data?

Thank you so much, your help is greatly appreciated!