Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Which is greater? The badness of Michael Jackson or the fatness of "Weird Al" Yankovic?

Michael Jackson "Bad"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEGjpwBYFvk

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=youtube_gdata_player

"Weird Al" Yankovic "Fat"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4GlesCQpfA

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• Bessie
    Best Answer

Michael Jackson's badness has more passion than Weird Al's fatnesss.

Anyway, although I'm not an MJ fan, I do like the song "Bad", so it's my favourite MJ song.

Weird Al has many parody songs better than "Fat" though. "White and Nerdy" was his best.

i admire this question. Its been an prolonged time considering I seen a query like this right here lol. Michael grow to be not purely immensely proficient and reached celeb proportions, yet he additionally grow to be humble, type, had between the main generous hearts and had as his first and ultimate choose to help human beings in choose and to help heal human beings and heal the international. Michael had a heart for God and had God in his heart. All of those characteristics are uncommon for human beings in maximum circumstances much less an entertainer/performer of Michael's high quality. He did not act like different "stars. He grow to be a real entertainer and that's going to be an prolonged time till somebody else is able to influencing human beings around the area like he did, so certainly and continually, so actual. Michael grow to be not purely a musical genius, yet greater importantly a reliable, undemanding, type and generous guy. alongside with many different explanation why we adore Michael, the guy - I additionally think of of him because of the fact the little boy who lost his formative years, which makes the soreness even worse on occasion, because of the fact he refused to enable his inner baby die and grow to be crucified for it.He risk-free his inner baby and made us experience it grow to be our appropriate to maintain that distinctive place in our heart that would in no way advance up. it incredibly is approximately in no way dropping the exhilaration of innocence and sweetness. We lost a remarkable man or woman whilst Michael died. Michael's love crammed the international and his message heavily isn't lost.

badness of Michael Jackson

Badness of Micheal Jackson !

Weird Al simply because I laughed at it more

• Feivel

Weird Al won't play in the USA due to copyrighted material. :(

Haha you gotta love weird al.

Weird Al, always made me laugh :)