Please help me regarding my facebook page. please!?

My page was on shedule posting till yesterday night 4am , Me and my bestfriend are the only admins of the page , but when today at 9am i went to my page , i couldn't see the admin panel , i mean its just like normal as if have only LIKED the page and im no more admin, same thing happening with my bestfriend. We... show more My page was on shedule posting till yesterday night 4am , Me and my bestfriend are the only admins of the page , but when today at 9am i went to my page , i couldn't see the admin panel , i mean its just like normal as if have only LIKED the page and im no more admin, same thing happening with my bestfriend. We can only see the post and can post on the page's wall/like the posts (by our name , not as page admin) whats this happening ??
Is this a bug or what ?? Im really very worried. I was having 10,827 likes on the page and it was an active page. Please tell me what to do ?
Update: No Creative , my friend isn't coming online from past 10 days , i logged in his account myself and saw that.
1 answer 1