? asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 7 years ago

Do you sometimes wear belts even when you dont 'have' to?

Also,do you sometimes have your belts tighter than the 'fitting' hole?

I just Love belts,

and i Have to 'feel' them around my waist/stomach,so i Love to have my belts a bit Tighter!

Favorite Answer

Yeah I only had to wear belts at afc if not it was caution tape xD lol and court but other then that yeah sometimes I do I have 2 favorite belts (: and yeah I feel the same I usually have like weird sizes pants kinda squish around my waist and thigh but anyways I have to feel the belt too(: it's just a mat have I have no clue why or it feels like my pants will fall off xD I really think white pants with brown belts are cute esspically the braided ones (: cute fashion though!

• Sea

1. Yes.

2. I don't wear the belt tighter than the fitting needed.

Of course! I mean, they can really snaz up an outfit and perfect for a minimal look. Sometimes, that can be the statement piece of your entire look :)

• yutzy

i do lots of the time each and every from time to time its for adornment and each from time to time its so i will positioned stuff on it (telephone, or something i might desire to snatch rapid) i dont desire a belt to maintain my pants up nonetheless inspite of low upward push denims

of couse. I like them for the same reasons. and also if you like to wear something, wear it! express yourself for who you are!(: