What to do when you feel fed up of people, especially guys?

Especially when they abuse your kindness and treat you like crap when you did not nothing wrong to them. How do you just not care too much about others, and worry about yourself more? But also have faith that someone you meet will someday care about you( clingy and obsessed not included)? Also how to avoid some... show more Especially when they abuse your kindness and treat you like crap when you did not nothing wrong to them. How do you just not care too much about others, and worry about yourself more? But also have faith that someone you meet will someday care about you( clingy and obsessed not included)? Also how to avoid some drama from certain guys, what certain red flags should I look for to run quick before I end up seeing myself getting hurt from something that's not worth the pain?
Update: Actually Adam, I don't choose them all the time sometimes the guys come to me. The only thing that I think that works in your sentence for me is if I see a problem in a guy already, rather than giving him another chance I should just end it instead.
Update 2: I forgot to add, these people are nice to me at first and then turn a 180 on me, so it can't just be me alone with this problem.
3 answers