My new tattoo isn't accurate. How do I tell my tattoo artist this without sounding stupid? Help please!?

I just got a new tattoo on my thigh a little over a week ago. It is a fairly large tattoo and is still scabbing and has faded in some parts, especially the wordings. It is not finished yet as I still need to get it colored (outlining and coloring are two different sessions and paid separately). I had my own tattoo... show more I just got a new tattoo on my thigh a little over a week ago. It is a fairly large tattoo and is still scabbing and has faded in some parts, especially the wordings. It is not finished yet as I still need to get it colored (outlining and coloring are two different sessions and paid separately). I had my own tattoo idea, drew it out exactly how I wanted it to be, and gave it to my tattoo artist. But she had to make some changes as my drawing was too detailed. I was okay with it at first, but when my first session (which was the outlining part) was done, I noticed that some parts were lighter than others and it wasn't accurate like what I had in my drawing. For instance, I have a small pocket watch as part of my tattoo and the numbers are not accurate. It should have 4 tiny lines in between each clock dial, but it has more than 4. I think on one of them, there is 7 tiny lines and the lines have really faded. Also, I have a quote that goes along with it and some words have faded as well. Now I know that might sound stupid that I'm going crazy over this small problem. But I have OCD and I go crazy when something is not perfectly done and the way I want it to be. And of course I want it to be perfect because it is going to be on my body for the rest of my life. Does this sound silly if I tell this to my tattoo artist or should I wait it out until it is colored? Will it look better/less noticeable when it is in color? It is going to be in watercolor style. I don't want to judge it too quickly, but I'm kind of unhappy with the outlining part. ONE MORE THING, I want to add something to my tattoo. It will be just 3 dots after the quote because there is an extra space and I don't like having empty spaces. However, I already paid for the outlining part. Will my tattoo artist charge me if I want to add 3 small dots? Sorry for all these questions, but I just don't want to piss off my tattoo artist. Thanks in advance! :)