Y do I feel dizzy and nauseous after gym? ?

K so im 13, we had gym class @ lyk 7:50 this morning and after we stretched an ran a little I got rlly dizzy and felt like I was gonna puke and kept seeing white spots in front of my eyes. I went to the nurse she made me eat and I felt better. Also the gym was prob like 100 degrees and I was sweating a LOT. This has NEVER happened b4 and I've done much more vigorous exercises and stuff w/o this happening. What's wrong w me???? I don't need u to tell me how to make myself feel better, I just wanna know what's wrong and how to prevent it in the future?

Favorite Answer

Drink about a pint of water and eat some fruit about an hour before gym class if possible. The symptoms you talk about sound like low blood sugar.

Make sure you are eating well and eating the right foods.

• Rachel

hi love, dizzy and nauseous feeling at the age of 12 may be a reflection of poor sleeping habits. Do you get enough sleep every night? At least 8 hours? The best cure for anything is getting enough sleep. or perhaps ur stressed and anxious about something. In this case, relax yourself and try not to be worried

There is not enough blood in your body!

Eat some meat or other iron packed foods...

Either not enough blood, or over-exertion. EAT SOME MEAT, BUDDY! And apples. Apples are good too.