Is the brand "Spoiled" a good brand for nail polish? Or what brand is cheap and good?

So i was looking at the nail polish in drugstores and i came across this brand in CVS for $1.49 named spoiled. I would just like to know is this is a good brand and what are the cutest color. If you dont know what brand i am talking about then please tell me what is a cheap, cute, and good nail polish and where it... show more So i was looking at the nail polish in drugstores and i came across this brand in CVS for $1.49 named spoiled. I would just like to know is this is a good brand and what are the cutest color. If you dont know what brand i am talking about then please tell me what is a cheap, cute, and good nail polish and where it is sold. I kinda want to have some outgoing colors but not too outgoing...! Thanks x)!