Catholics:Does Lourdes water ever lose its potency?

I was given a rosary that has Lourdes water encased in a little vial. How long does this water still have healing power?(This set is circa 1950)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • zafir
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

Lourdes water does not have any potency, it's healing potential comes from the faith of the person using it. The water is not blessed, and is never blessed, by a priest.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

no because of the fact unlike maximum human beings im sensible and that i are conscious of it incredibly is how the genuine international works. in extreme college i grow to be very apathetic in direction of others and not because of the fact of a few stupid, emo insecure reason; yet whilst basically didnt shield sake of human beings outdoors my own kin. i stumbled on maximum human beings to be hippocritical and with all of the drama that gose alongside with extreme college, extremely frankly i basically didnt supply a f*ck. so i carried this f*ck the international physique of strategies for the longest time. now that im in college im not almost as as apathetic, and im wayyy greater compassionate than i used to be. like the 1st man or woman reported, there is not something incorrect with saying screw the international and focusing on your very own happiness, the genuine international is an exceptionally chilly place and till you have a hardened outdoors you wont make it. *scorpio* libra increasing

• grnlow
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Water remains just water. The only potency it had was to transfer money from your wallet to the clergman's. Such an idea was never from the Bible. Entirely from the greed of the clergies.

• 7 years ago

There is no potency to lose, it is blessed and blessed it remains.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.