Applying elf eyeshadow primer under concealer?

I just ordered 3 elf eyeshadow primers online (because i don't have one here and they had a sale) and i was wondering if i should apply it to my eyelids before or after my concealer since i put concealer on my eyelids. Could i also put the primer under my eyes before putting my concealer? Because i have oily... show more I just ordered 3 elf eyeshadow primers online (because i don't have one here and they had a sale) and i was wondering if i should apply it to my eyelids before or after my concealer since i put concealer on my eyelids. Could i also put the primer under my eyes before putting my concealer? Because i have oily skin and that makes the concealer slide around and crease. Thannnks!

Btw, this is the EYESHADOW primer (3$ each) not the eyelid primer (1$) each so idk if that makes things any different...