Romeo and Juliet law in Texas?

Okay so I read the law I'm 18 and with a 15 year old 3 months now and we love eachother everything's amazing and both families and parents approve..what I want to know tho is it illegal to have sex? Orin just afraid someone will accuse of it! Not saying we will but I know her sister lost it when she was... show more Okay so I read the law I'm 18 and with a 15 year old 3 months now and we love eachother everything's amazing and both families and parents approve..what I want to know tho is it illegal to have sex? Orin just afraid someone will accuse of it! Not saying we will but I know her sister lost it when she was 14/15 to an 18 year older and nothing happened like he was never arrested!

So is the three year cut off only for dating or what?? Cause I'm confused! Btw I look 16 and she looks 16/17 ish so no one says anything