How much would a $170,000 mortgage cost a month?

We are looking into buying a house. Houses in the area we are looking at are around $170,000. My husband is active duty and can get at a 30 year fixed rate mortgage at around 3.2% (VA Loan), the property taxes are around $1500 a year for the area we are looking at. We would need PPI because we are putting 0 down.... show more We are looking into buying a house. Houses in the area we are looking at are around $170,000. My husband is active duty and can get at a 30 year fixed rate mortgage at around 3.2% (VA Loan), the property taxes are around $1500 a year for the area we are looking at. We would need PPI because we are putting 0 down.

We know we can afford to pay $1070 a month and still save because that is what we are doing now whilst renting.

Thank you in advance.
Update: Thanks! I have been working on our credit for a while now and we are both high 700 (778 for him 759 for me) so I think we will be able to get a good interest rate.
Update 2: My friend own's in the same area as I want to buy and her taxes are $1500 a year. I am going off her estimates. I have been making "mock" mortgage payments for a few months - Paying my $1070 rent PLUS another $500 a month into a "pretend" mortgage (savings) account and I was still able to... show more My friend own's in the same area as I want to buy and her taxes are $1500 a year. I am going off her estimates. I have been making "mock" mortgage payments for a few months - Paying my $1070 rent PLUS another $500 a month into a "pretend" mortgage (savings) account and I was still able to make 2 car payment's (the only other debt we have) and save $200 a month & pay into retirement.