Is Matt Drudge (DrudgeReport.com) a Christian?

Matt Drudge has an awesome website, and he is no doubt conservative and a true American Patriot.

But I was wondering if he is a Christian, or just a political conservative? I've scanned the web and can't seem to find anything about his religious beliefs.

Update:

By the way, if you are a conservative or Christian, you absolutely need to bookmark this site. Very good information you never hear in the liberal media.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Bruce
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, Matt is Jewish. From Wiki: "Matthew Drudge was raised in Takoma Park, Maryland, near Washington, DC. His parents are Reform Jewish Democrats who both worked for the federal government, and he is their only child.[1] His father, Robert Drudge, a former social worker who owns the reference site www.refdesk.com,[1] and his mother, a former staff attorney for U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy,[2] divorced when he was six. Drudge went to live with his mother.[1] He had few friends and was an avid news reader and radio talk show fan.[1][3] In his book Drudge Manifesto, Drudge says that he "failed his Bar Mitzvah", and graduated 341st out of a class of 355 from Northwood High School in 1984, giving himself, in his words, a "more than adequate curriculum vitae for a post at 7-Eleven."

I agree with you that Matt Drudge is a good journalist and a reliable source for information buried by the mainstream media.

Cheers,

Bruce

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Drudge Report Wiki

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is Matt Drudge (DrudgeReport.com) a Christian?

Matt Drudge has an awesome website, and he is no doubt conservative and a true American Patriot.

But I was wondering if he is a Christian, or just a political conservative? I've scanned the web and can't seem to find anything about his religious beliefs.

Source(s): matt drudge drudgereport christian: https://biturl.im/MdC12
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Oh boy, Drudge is no different than Arian Huffington. Smear, Bias, trash reporting. ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, DRUDGE, HUFFINGTON POST, FOX, etc... Have you ever been interviewed on TV? Or at least have seen something for yourself then watched it reported on TV or radio. The report is always greatly enhanced from the truth. The report's spin is always added. Finding a news agency void of spin and smear is impossible. It doesn't happen anymore. Spin and smear is taught in our Universities. Your not going to find it. Give up. What you need to do is read Huffingtonpost then read Drudge and decide for yourself. Create a debate amongst those two teams. Just like in High School or College, you had one team on one side and the other team on the other side and they debated the issue. Hopefully you listened to both sides and you didn't pay attention to whichever side was cuter or a better speaker. Hopefully you listned to both sides argue, then listned to the voice inside of YOU and then decided what YOU thought was right. Listen to what your parents and teachers taught you. Listen to what you learned on your own as you grew up. The knowledge is in YOU. Listen to it for guidence. Not one group or another. Each of those debate teams (FOX, CNN, Drudge, Huffington) are doing their best to PERSUADE you. You might call it spin or smear. They are not reporting. Reporting the news doesn't exist anymore. Listen to whoever PERSUADES you more.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.