Cons, in your mind, what happens if all the rich people "left" America?

does demand just disappear? do all companies just close?

do people stop buying and just lay down in the streets and die?

no, that's not what happens... people take their place, that's all... other people start making stuff and they get rich...
Update: lol... the path to prosperity is still there... people still get rich every day in America... some VERY rich...

and I don't think we're Haiti... we have infrastructure, we have an educated population.. and we still have a big market for goods...
Update 2: there probably would be a few rough months at first... I do agree with that... as the monetary system stabilized... but after a year or two... it would just be new rich people...
Update 3: No one is "getting rid of them"... this question is about if "they left on their own"... lol...

let's not create new questions here
Update 4: if the rich... ALL THE RICH, really left... and I mean ALL and REALLY... the gov. would probably cut off ties to the actual rich, and take their companies away... the gov. just isn't going to sit there and let them leave and continue to make millions out of their pockets... France's issues just started,... show more if the rich... ALL THE RICH, really left... and I mean ALL and REALLY... the gov. would probably cut off ties to the actual rich, and take their companies away...

the gov. just isn't going to sit there and let them leave and continue to make millions out of their pockets...

France's issues just started, and FAR from "all" the rich have left... only a few so far...
Update 5: A. I didn't say it was easy, I just said it's the natural extension of the situation

B. I'm working on it...