Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do you say "happy birthday" in Australian?

I mean....a particular way in which aussies say happy birthday in Australia???

If there's any...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

just a normal "happy birthday" or "haps" hahaha

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Australian Birthday

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axVQa

Hahahahaha. She overuses that phrase waaay too much! Yesterday a reporter asked her ''if you lost the election, would you still be *MOVING FORWARD*?'' and she didn't even get it. Julia Gillard and Kevin Rudd are one and the same really. Wasn't she in that gang of 4? They can rearrange the seats on the Titanic all they want, but it's not going stop the ship from sinking. @zafir: Pretty sure that it was mining boom actually saved us from a recession and that the government put us in debt by giving handouts to dead people and Aussies living overseas. Also, under the Howard Liberal Government we had a $20 billion surplus, which the Rudd government lost in under 3 years + another $70 billion. Wayne Swan is our treasurer and he doesn't even have an economic degree. He has *no* idea what he's doing, and neither does the rest of Labor. @Hawkinsian: ''The labor party will sort their **** out and actually follow through on their talk of financial accountability.'' HAHAHA. Good joke. The Labor Party has a history of being economically retarded and at this present moment, they live up to their reputation.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I'm a bit disappointed but I'm okay with it. It will all come out in the wash. I guess the fear for me as a citizen is that Australia's two party system might not be working due to internecine warfare within the ranks of the parties themselves. Labor has only very ill concealed this, and the timing with the Australian miniseries on public tv about Bob's Hawke's ousting is, uh, synchronous! Look, the worst outcome would be twofold: EITHER We will have a liberal government sooner rather than later. OR The labor party will sort their **** out and actually follow through on their talk of financial accountability. Either way, we'll have good finances and mediocre leadership. I count that a win for a democracy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How do you say "happy birthday" in Australian?

I mean....a particular way in which aussies say happy birthday in Australia???

If there's any...

Source(s): quot happy birthday quot australian: https://biturl.im/PXSHE
  • 6 years ago

Hoppy B'Day!

• 9 years ago

um. i just say 'happy birthday'

(no one really uses all of that slang that everyone says we use):)

• 6 years ago

Happy vaginal exit day, cobber!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.