Why can't I tag my fans in facebook photos?

I recently started a business page on facebook and I have a few fans. I have photos of my fans on my page but I cannot tag them in the pictures. I can't tag them in the description or anything. I can only tag random groups that have nothing to do with my page. I've tried typing @ and then their names but... show more I recently started a business page on facebook and I have a few fans. I have photos of my fans on my page but I cannot tag them in the pictures. I can't tag them in the description or anything. I can only tag random groups that have nothing to do with my page. I've tried typing @ and then their names but it still doesn't work.

I'm sure I'm spelling their names right. I've tried on 2 computers. They are a fan of my page and I've tried tagging several different people. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have no problem tagging people on my personal page. Please help me, this is really stressing me out!