Since I did not give enough info here is more info on were my Nelson family came from question?

George W Nelson Aka "Jack" middle name Washington or William was born 1780 in Virginia and died Bef 1850 who married Margaret Ringoe daughter of Henry Ringoe and Margaret Major she was born in Virginia in 1800 and died Aft 1860 in Grayson co, Ky is far back as we can go. I know this is not a lot to go one but its all I have on these two. I am not even sure where George is berried? I do have a rather large list of decedents from these two all the way down to me if that will help? Thank you for the previous responses I hope this is better info.

I am not for sure where the spelling came from, I got this information from my cousins who did this research.

Favorite Answer

This looks like Henry and Margaret. Where did you get the spelling 'Ringoe'? I don't think they were the parents of Margaret. I think you need to go back to your cousins, or do the research for yourself. How much documentation do they have?

If Margaret was born in 1800, her mother Margaret was 68 at the time.

Name: Henry Ringo

Gender: Male

Birth Place: NJ

Birth Year: 1724

Spouse Name: Margaret Major

Spouse

Birth Place: NJ

Spouse Birth Year: 1732

Marriage State: of KY

Number Pages: 7

Source(s): ancestry.com

Great information now someone else can do the research work for you, hope they provide the documentation information also. You could have used Familysearch.org or any of a number of free sites, or gone to a public library or Family History Center and done your own research

Source(s): Genealogical researcher 40+ years