Is it bad to get your premolars (aka bicuspids) extracted AND wisdom teeth, what should i do?

Last year before i got my braces, the orthodonist told me i needed 4 of my premolars extracted (2 at the top and 2 at the bottom). BUT they never told me anything about my mouth becoming more narrow or profile changes due to the spaces closing and causing the mouth to get pushed back. I guess i wasnt using my... show more Last year before i got my braces, the orthodonist told me i needed 4 of my premolars extracted (2 at the top and 2 at the bottom). BUT they never told me anything about my mouth becoming more narrow or profile changes due to the spaces closing and causing the mouth to get pushed back. I guess i wasnt using my common sense, Anyways i did the extractions and now i regret it. Its been a year already and the spaces where i got my extractions closed already. But now, my wisdom teeth are coming in from top and bottom! So if i take out my wsdom teeth, that would equal 8 teeth in total that i got extracted. it seems like so much, and i dont want my profile to change and mouth to get pushed back more than what it already has. So i want to know if getting my wisdom teeth will affect anything, Will my teeth get pushed back more? My premolar spaces are closed already and my profile changed a bit. I dont want the wisom teeh extractions to change my profile more. It would be nice to get answers from someone who is working in this field, or has experienced something like this, thanks!