Anyone recommend a pair of headphones?

im looking for a pair of headphones and my budget is £300. i really want a pair that blocks out any outside sounds and that produces great quality sounds when im listening to my music. i dont want a pair of dre beats or bose headphones because i my brother and my dad have them and i want something different. i... show more im looking for a pair of headphones and my budget is £300. i really want a pair that blocks out any outside sounds and that produces great quality sounds when im listening to my music.
i dont want a pair of dre beats or bose headphones because i my brother and my dad have them and i want something different.
i found a pair of headphones for about £300 at a duty free shop at an airport which i know were reduced but they looked great. they looked a big like dre beats but more beasty and solid looking. if anyone has a pair of headphones they recommend or know something like the ones i describes please tell :)
thanks