?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Is Michael Moore correct? Practice saying president Romney?

Favorite Answer

I don't think he's right.

I think Moore is deeply disappointed that we finally elected a Democrat in what seemed like a historic election - and that Democrat turned out to be infinitely less liberal than Moore, governing from, if anything, the center-right.

And I think Moore would personally profit tremendously if Mitt Romney is elected. It's easy for him to stir up liberals' anger against a Republican, but much more difficult to stir up anger against a moderate Democrat.

Obama's administration has kind of been a nightmare for him: the "liberal" party is in power, so he has nobody to complain to about the fact that America is being run in a fairly conservative fashion right now.

Michael Moore probably told the next reporter practice saying president obama because everyone still can't do it with out cracking up..

• palau

it rather is super information Spider right it rather is slightly of what Moore stated: “Mitt Romney is going to enhance greater money than Barack Obama,” Moore advised the Huffington submit. “that would desire to guarantee his victory. i think of human beings ought to start to coach the words ‘President Romney.’ “to assume the different area are in basic terms a set of ignoramuses who're supported by potential of people who have confidence that Adam and Eve rode on dinosaurs 6,000 years in the past is to thoroughly misjudge the competition,” Moore stated.

• ?

It won't be about the new gobs of walking around money -- it is all about an incumbent who planned on a coronation ceremony and can't find the gears for a real race // somewhat comparable with Bush I v Clinton.

Moore is a life long NRA member and I sure hope he is correct.

Lol is michael moore correct.....lmao thats a good one.

Michael who?

I'm still having trouble with choices being unacceptable. Morre being correct ? Please.

I'm still seeing and saying Obomney, No

Better to say it now and generate the anger required to prevent it from becoming reality!

Vote. It's your only hope!

Source(s): I'm registered. I'm voting. And not for Romney!
  • ?

no way. Hopefully america isnt stupid enough to fall for such a lying snake. If they Do elect that Stuffed shirt, learn to say.-one way to canada, please!