balax4 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

RG3 or Tony Romo week one?

Okay RG3 against new orleans. Tony Romo against New York giants. Which one do i start? and why?

Favorite Answer

Romo. Go with the vet until RGIII shows he's for real. A lot of hate for Romo, all he did last year was throw 31 TDs, 12 picks, and 4,200 yards passing. Those numbers made him 5th best or somewhere near there? Use him.

RG III - It will be a shoot out. NO will go home with the W but you can probably guarantee atleast 1 TD, 30 Rushing Yards, and 180-200 yards passing

Cowboys Offiensive line is looking very weak, Giants D is going to be trouble for Romo

• James

As much as I think bob griffin is overrated I would expect him to do better against a poor saints defense. The giants defense is very good and I could see Romo not having a ton of yards or touchdowns. Bob should be able to scramble against the saints as well so I'd start him.

Romo.

Rookie QBs are always a risk starting week one; see how he does first before you start him... not everyone's gonna turn out like Cam. Especially on the Redskins. Don't be surprised if they take out RG3 in the fourth and put in Grossman, because Grossman is "more familiar with the two-minute drill". ;)

Romo, rg3 will most likely be nervous during his first real game and still his best is worse than romos average

I gotta pick Tony Romo. he's on hearth and interestingly like he's telepathic with Dez Bryant. yet additionally has Jason Witten interior the middle. The Redskins are abode, however the Cowboys are playing far greater useful now than their final game and RG3 is coming off an harm. Cowboys 31-27 Redskins