Almost fainted from hair colour fumes, will this happen again next time I dye my hair?

My mum was dying my hair and I started to feel really light headed, she told me to stand up and she walked me over to kneel by the window (away from the fumes) to get some fresh air. I almost fainted after a few seconds and I don't remember anything other than knowing my eyes were open and I could barely see... show more My mum was dying my hair and I started to feel really light headed, she told me to stand up and she walked me over to kneel by the window (away from the fumes) to get some fresh air. I almost fainted after a few seconds and I don't remember anything other than knowing my eyes were open and I could barely see (I'm fine now). The next thing I know my mum is walking me through to sit on my bed and she looked after me and then I was fine as she had finished dying my hair. Also, the room she was dying my hair in was quite hot so would that have had something to do with it?

I've never fainted/almost fainted before and I was extremely worried and I don't want to experience it again. My question is will this happen again next time my hair needs dying?
1 answer 1