Cant sign into Xbox live Service Alert?

ok so i was playing xbox until about 4:30am with no problems so i head to bed and then i come back on at 10:39am and i cant connect to xbox live, i go to test connection and everything works fine except a message pops up saying service alert.

so i have tried restarting my router and my xbox and signing in and out but its the same message over and over again

so i go to my laptop to try and see if i can get help on xbox.com but every time i try to log in it says i found a glitch and that it shouldnt of happened and i can log in there either and if i click a link on google to something like the support page for xbox i get this message

Server Error '/' Application Runtime Error

so can someone please tell me how i can solve my problem of not being able to connect to xbox live and can someone explain the xbox.com problem

thanks

Best Answer

xbox live have problems at the moment!

I'm having this problem at the moment as well, iv been on the internet trying to find out whats happened and it seems that a lot of people, if not all xbox live users cannot access their xbox live accounts, and i cant get any infromation from xbox.com aswell, it just says "oh, thats shouldnt of happened you found a glitch." I don't think theres a solution, we just have to wait until xbox fixes it. I am not happy :L

Source(s): same problem 4 September 2012

Don't worry guys, xbox are having trouble with there servers, I have multiple xboxs and its seems to be occuring for all of them, I also asked my friends and they too can't connect, the marketplace aint the problem I think they're just fixing a few bits at the moment.

Yes this is frustrating but well just have to wait it out cause no one yet knows when well be back online!

Source(s): My own source

Just found out from an xbox live tech that it was hacked, thats why you can't get on xbox live or your account on the website too. Some people is getting every thing erased like their gamertags, achievements, download and purchase history, everything. CAOS!!!!

• everyone will say the same, xbox service is down for ALOT of people today in what seems to be several countries, noone will know when itll be fixed you just have to check the website all day, its a complete pain in the ****! :(

• Ovet

Dude don't worry. Everyone's getting that problem, even me. It's because of the new Skyrim DLC, Hearthfire. Theyre updating the Marketplace.

Im not the only one then, its 6:35am and I couldnt sleep for the past hour and have been trying to fix my router and googleing to see if anyone else had this problem.

Thank you for the update. I checked on xbox website and they said that they are having problems and working on it.

Its happening for everyone. I was going crazy and I totally went frantic. I asked two questions about this because I was almost in tears because I was so frustrated.

Should be ok 4 12oclock British time