Wireless (LAN) internet connection problems on my laptop, please help?

Ok, so at the bottom right corner, instead of showing the usual network connection it shows what looks like a moniter and a plug on its left and it has a huge red X on it. I always used wireless internet. While trouble shooting, it said that network adapter not found or driver not found. How do I fix this issue?... show more Ok, so at the bottom right corner, instead of showing the usual network connection it shows what looks like a moniter and a plug on its left and it has a huge red X on it. I always used wireless internet.
While trouble shooting, it said that network adapter not found or driver not found.
How do I fix this issue? I do not have any CD's that came with this laptop (toshiba satellite C650) there weren't any CD's.
Is there anyway of fixing this, perharps a site that will install the hardware back on or something? I can't remember the network adapters but I think it had something to with Atheros or Realtime or something like that, I'm not sure.
Please help me out, I need the wireless internet back...