Am i strait/bisexual or gay?? please help//its kinda a long story, if you feel like reading,buts its important?

ok thiis will be a little long, cuz im telling you a little of my life storie, the gay part me and my brother would do sexual things with each other and some of my friends when i got older... heres the story ps it gets a little graphic ok it start when i was about 6or7 maby me and my brother about 4 years... show more ok thiis will be a little long, cuz im telling you a little of my life storie, the gay part
me and my brother would do sexual things with each other
and some of my friends when i got older... heres the story ps it gets a little graphic

ok it start when i was about 6or7 maby me and my brother about 4 years apart so he was 10
well we would take baths together, wrestle in underwear, do everthing together
the first time was we were playing hide and go seek and me and him went under the house to hide, we were there for like 5 mins when we started looking at each other and started talking cuz noone was finding us and we wanted to see how long we could sit underthere, anyways then he said hey lets get naked, so i did, i did what ever he said always, so we got naked and he got on his back and said lay on top of him, so i did, and i remember if feeling good to my body, so i started sliding up and down on him, rubbing our penis's together and we stoped after a few mins and got dressed and left..
after that we started experimenting like that for the next like 5 years doing more and more with each other unteal one day i was like 12 we were laying on his couch in his room and i was sucking his penis and i just looked up and told him i dont think we should do this anymore we could get cought by mom and dad, so after that we never fooled around again,, and we started kinda getting pulled apart, not as close

so then when i was 13 i still havnt had a girlfriend yet. we moved to a new house and i met a guy friend next door we were the same age. we would do everything together like me and my bro did, so for a while we didnt do anything sexualy, then i started seeing him sexualy after about 5 months, i just wanted to do the things to him that i did with my brother.. then one day we were in our fort and for some reason we took a piss together on a tree and we saw each other for the first time, and we laughed and started playing swords with our penis's and laughing, and then we would have sleep overs and sleep naked together and cuddle with each other, and one day i ask him if i could suck him and he said sure so i did it most of the night, untill he said stop cuz he shot a blank, then we spooned all night.. then one day we went camping and we would get naked and ride each other like cowboys and stuff.. and one time we kissed and that felt kinda weird but cool at the same time.
we did stuff for about 2 years then we stoped being friends for some reason, idk
then i fooled around with this other friend my age, we sucked each other and tryed to do anal but didnt know to put lube on so it would go in cuz it was to tight
me and my friends would always do gay stuff but we would always be hangin with chicks and do sexual things with chicks. it was crazy haha

then i turned 15 and met a cute girl at school named heather, she was awsome, i think that was my first love to tell you the truth.
and i met like 3 other girls after her

while all of this is going on i am atracted to girls from like age 13 to now im 19 right now..
but the whole time this is going on im thinking im gay as well, and its killing me, my folks hate gays
right now i watch gay porn, and strait porn, chat with guys from craigslist and arrange a meeting but never show up/ ive had sex with one girl, and had sex with 1 boy when i was yound and a tranny when i was 18.. i keep taking these am i gay tests seeing if it will give me my anwser im looking for but there all the same, bisexual. im prolly bisexual but idk i need someone real to read my story and tell me what they think what i am..

please be serious and have good answers please, i just let my heart out and ive never talked about this stuff to anyone