Ceecee Baby asked in HealthOther - Health · 7 years ago

Is it okay if I eat normal food now?

Is okay if I eat normal food now?

I got sick out of no where last night. I threw up from 1 am to 7 am. I think it was because of some antibiotics I was taking for a bladder infection. I stopped taking it. The only things I've eaten today were crackers and a little soup. Ive been drinking a lot of Gatorade. But now I feel a lot better. I don't wanna mess my stomach up again but I'm really hungry. So would it be okay to eat something? I wanted some chicken strips. =(

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Frank
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

It's fine to eat. If you're going to vomit again, it has nothing to do with what you're eating.

Call your doctor tomorrow about the antibiotic.

• 7 years ago

Eat some some crackers. Salteens the best kind. Just little bites. I'd highly recommend talking to your doctor though.

• steffi
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i does no longer even think of roughly pizza or cupcakes. Wait till your abdomen settles down. attempt eating Ginger Ale, and attempt to consume sparkling fruit, or a bowl of soup. eating something heavy will in all hazard no longer do you any sturdy. eating, (particularly greasy stuff), earlier boarding a trip is in simple terms inquiring for difficulty. wish you sense greater suited.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

ask your doctor

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.