Ceecee Baby asked in HealthOther - Health · 7 years ago

Is it okay if I eat normal food now?

Is okay if I eat normal food now?

I got sick out of no where last night. I threw up from 1 am to 7 am. I think it was because of some antibiotics I was taking for a bladder infection. I stopped taking it. The only things I've eaten today were crackers and a little soup. Ive been drinking a lot of Gatorade. But now I feel a lot better. I don't wanna mess my stomach up again but I'm really hungry. So would it be okay to eat something? I wanted some chicken strips. =(

• Frank
    Best Answer

It's fine to eat. If you're going to vomit again, it has nothing to do with what you're eating.

Call your doctor tomorrow about the antibiotic.

Eat some some crackers. Salteens the best kind. Just little bites. I'd highly recommend talking to your doctor though.

• steffi

i does no longer even think of roughly pizza or cupcakes. Wait till your abdomen settles down. attempt eating Ginger Ale, and attempt to consume sparkling fruit, or a bowl of soup. eating something heavy will in all hazard no longer do you any sturdy. eating, (particularly greasy stuff), earlier boarding a trip is in simple terms inquiring for difficulty. wish you sense greater suited.

ask your doctor