How to make a programming language or a server-side scripting language?

I know programming languages needs me to make a compiler,i don't know what i need for a server-side scripting language, i know python, html, css, xml, javascript and some binary.If you would tell me i would make a programming languages/server-side using binary code,then please tell me a free tutorial that shows... show more I know programming languages needs me to make a compiler,i don't know what i need for a server-side scripting language, i know python, html, css, xml, javascript and some binary.If you would tell me i would make a programming languages/server-side using binary code,then please tell me a free tutorial that shows me how to program using binary code, if you would tell me that programming languages are created by other high-level programming languages please give me the name of them.

NEVER say it's too hard or you can't do it,or post stupid answers or you'll get reported :) :) :) :D.
Update: So, Frank G have answered a part and an important part of my question,thanks to him.I want to ask now can i use python to make a compiler,and what library do i use?
Just to let you know i am using python 3.