psn can be hacked again ?

cuz i dont want to lose my account again i have alot ofthings on my account games avatar.. friends or sony is better now so this(when psn was hacked) cant happen again

5 Answers

Relevance
  • diemoz
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Dude, nearly some thing that's electronical, can get hacked. Xbox 360 will get although its nowhere near as dangerous as PSN, and in contrast to Sony, Microsoft knows computers, so they're more dedicated and more pro to repair a majority of these things inside hours or a day, now not weeks. When you consider that Sony loses a lot cash and made PSN free, they arn't that worried. Loyal client approach a loyal patron. PS3 fanatics are gona be with them thru thick and thin. And considering its free they arnt all that hurry to get everything back up soon. I say it appears unprofessional and unhealthy statagizing, but hey its now not my crisis. With the intention to reply your query: sure they are going to be hack again most likley be hacked once more. Could be as severe as a rule now not, who knows hackers on no account discontinue. Like I stated before whatever may also be hack, even the pentagon, however i would not need to mess with those guys, and apparently no person else does either.

• 7 years ago

all tech can b hacked

#X360/XBLA got hacked in the past, clearly they seem to have forgotten that n act like its only PSN.

#PSN got hacked.

#Steam got hacked.

they got hacked in that order, cant remember where in the order Nintendo got hacked but they did.

anything can b hacked, its all about who/what is targeted really...there is always a way, no system is 100% impervious.

• daniel
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

it can get hack again anything can get hack

• 7 years ago

Honestly its impossible. They have very good firewall now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I dont think so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.