I can't add contacts in Yahoo Messenger.?

When I try to add contacts in Yahoo Messenger, quick reply show a message appears as : There was an error in the server while trying to add a contact. Please try latter and sometime another like "Your request to add a contact has taken longer than expected to complete. The Operation may have succeeded. Please check your Messenger List later. my 2 account same like that but another one is ok, same time I cant add contact my 2 account but I add a contact same time my another account. only problem is adding contacts. I tried to reinstall already, still nothing.

Help appreciated. Thanks!

Why yahoo not answer me I've still the same problem.

When I try to add contacts in Yahoo Messenger, quick reply show a message appears as : There was an error in the server while trying to add a contact. Please try latter.

Favorite Answer

It's a Yahoo glitch: link below

Incredibly frustrating. My company uses it to communicate with clients and it is absolutely incomprehensible / infuriating that Yahoo has not solved this issue. I would like to know who is responsible for this part of Yahoo's business. I just cannot understand how in the tech world we now live in that an issue like this remains outstanding for greater than a month, or more! Yahoo should be ashamed of themselves and is incredibly lucky that it's a pain in the but to for people to switch messenger applications.

I have equal crisis isn't from web supplier I have top velocity web cable I have couple extra yahoo e-mail deal with I open yahoo messenger with my different e-mail deal with works first-class I can upload rapid however the only which I am utilising plenty I cant upload in order that way anything goes with yahoo messenger when you've got too many peers in touch record? perhaps?

Switch

wait yahoo have some problem

its not a yahoo prob if it is yahoo prob than how can the front person send us request? please solve this problem faster @yahoo

when i click the add sign nothing happens