I can't add contacts in Yahoo Messenger.?

When I try to add contacts in Yahoo Messenger, quick reply show a message appears as : There was an error in the server while trying to add a contact. Please try latter and sometime another like "Your request to add a contact has taken longer than expected to complete. The Operation may have succeeded. Please... show more When I try to add contacts in Yahoo Messenger, quick reply show a message appears as : There was an error in the server while trying to add a contact. Please try latter and sometime another like "Your request to add a contact has taken longer than expected to complete. The Operation may have succeeded. Please check your Messenger List later. my 2 account same like that but another one is ok, same time I cant add contact my 2 account but I add a contact same time my another account. only problem is adding contacts. I tried to reinstall already, still nothing.

Help appreciated. Thanks!
Update: Why yahoo not answer me I've still the same problem.

When I try to add contacts in Yahoo Messenger, quick reply show a message appears as : There was an error in the server while trying to add a contact. Please try latter.