Are subscribers the most important?

I almost got featured 3 years ago bit due too family drama i gave up :/ had gotten so far with just 5 videos and had so many people and a few singers telling me i had potential to go far. One even sent me a link to submit my videos to get out there and had like 15,000 views all together and my subscribers were... show more I almost got featured 3 years ago bit due too family drama i gave up :/ had gotten so far with just 5 videos and had so many people and a few singers telling me i had potential to go far. One even sent me a link to submit my videos to get out there and had like 15,000 views all together and my subscribers were building up. Well i have started back up and found a YouTube service called 500views.com and ran it through scamadviser.com and it said everything checked out great and was highly trusted so i submitted my stuff to it and i am impressed how well it works and they are legitimate :) it cost money but o wanna know if i pay 30$ for 100 subscribers is that worth more on getting you noticed better?
3 answers 3