I'm planing to take this monitor out?

i have this 2007 monitor and i don't use it anymore.. i used this just 2years and think i don't need it anymore.. is there anything i can do with this? do people willing to buy this? where should i sell it then? or where this not using computer monitor using for? how people use this for? about this... show more i have this 2007 monitor and i don't use it anymore..
i used this just 2years and think i don't need it anymore..

is there anything i can do with this? do people willing to buy this? where should i sell it then? or where this not using computer monitor using for? how people use this for?
about this monitor, it still works great no problem with any. and i don't want to throw this out because it's kind of expensive and i don't throw stuff like a clothes that is not feat in my size anymore..what could i do with this? how this will use in benefits or any idea to use this monitor?
it really works great but small...
1 answer 1