Problem with Mom and Facebook?

So about 2 years ago my mom made me delete my facebook (weird reason), and shes finally letting me get it back. But there's one catch. She doesn't understand that it's MY facebook and she wants to put it in her name, (I know, wtf?) and she says she'll keep checking up on it and she's gonna make... show more So about 2 years ago my mom made me delete my facebook (weird reason), and shes finally letting me get it back. But there's one catch. She doesn't understand that it's MY facebook and she wants to put it in her name, (I know, wtf?) and she says she'll keep checking up on it and she's gonna make me become "friends" with all of our relatives (foreign) and I don't want my feed exploding with all this stuff in the arabic language. What do I do/tell her?
Update: P.S. I asked her if we could make separate facebooks and she just got all mad and said "Why? What would I need it for? GO TO YOUR ROOM YOUR GROUNDED." -_____-