Why have my youtube views/monetised clicks not yet been calculated if I am a youtube partner?

I have clicks/views but no estimated earnings ($0)for all except 1 video which has earnings. This is the first time with youtube analytics this month. All videos stats on YT Analytics is a must to be accounted for in earnings. Is this an update issue? I am sure there is enough money earned from all of my videos but... show more I have clicks/views but no estimated earnings ($0)for all except 1 video which has earnings. This is the first time with youtube analytics this month. All videos stats on YT Analytics is a must to be accounted for in earnings. Is this an update issue? I am sure there is enough money earned from all of my videos but neither YT Analytics nor Google Adsense have so far registered the earnings.
Update: I have connected my adsense account to youtube this month. these videos have also been monetised.
Update 2: I also have full partner status with millions of video views.
1 answer 1