How can I fuse points on surface of an object with 3D image of the reconstructed surface of the same object?

Provided that the surface is tracked by a computer tracking algorithm using Infrared, what is the best program to fuse the tracked image with surface reconstructed image? For example, suppose I am tracking a surface of a ball using wii remote, then i want to match the specific point, such as a notch, on its surface... show more Provided that the surface is tracked by a computer tracking algorithm using Infrared, what is the best program to fuse the tracked image with surface reconstructed image? For example, suppose I am tracking a surface of a ball using wii remote, then i want to match the specific point, such as a notch, on its surface with the same point as appeared from a previously reconstructed image of the same ball. How I can do that?
1 answer 1