If i played video games will it affect my football(soccer) performance?

Long story short I started playing when i was 4 i quit when i was 11 going in 12 so pretty much 12, but only because of some things that happend around my area in the family ect. After i quit i got told about me having potential ect.. and i did have trials for Manchester City, but they said no however to keep... show more Long story short

I started playing when i was 4 i quit when i was 11 going in 12 so pretty much 12, but only because of some things that happend around my area in the family ect. After i quit i got told about me having potential ect.. and i did have trials for Manchester City, but they said no however to keep training and they invited me back to another trials session a few month after but by then i quit.

Now i have been back to playing football since Christmas, i am 20x better then i was now as i have dedicated myself to playing and training by myself everyday and with my team that i recently joind every thurday training and then i train by myself or with my friend everyday except sunday, i am 15 now btw, but i have been wondering if i can go back to playing some video games like Fifa,runescape, not alot just 1 or 2, and not constantly

it wont get in the way of my training all i will do is after training after i eat i aLWAYS have a few hours till i decide to go to bed at 10, so id rather play a video game online with my friend instead of sit around bored.. so im wondering will it affect my brains reaction time? or any other uses that i need towards football i am dedicating myself to football and i wont let the games distract me however i still want to enjoy playing them later on at night after i finish everything?

thanks