I cant hear anything through headphones once i click on Presonus studio one ?

Hi, i just bought the presonus studio one 2 producer, and ive installed everything, im new to this, but as soon as i click on it, i cant hear anything anymore, nothing through my headphones, the tabs of videos i had on my tabs on the internet along presonus have no sound while i have presonus studio clicked on and... show more Hi, i just bought the presonus studio one 2 producer, and ive installed everything, im new to this, but as soon as i click on it, i cant hear anything anymore, nothing through my headphones, the tabs of videos i had on my tabs on the internet along presonus have no sound while i have presonus studio clicked on and i dont know why, what does this have to do with ? How can i fix this problem and get to hearing through my headphones and making music with the software, my headphones are new too, and as soon as i click off presonus studio one and either refresh all of the tabs or just x everything off n start it back up again, then the sound comes and i can hear through my headphones again but only when i dont click on the presonus studio software, as soon as i click it i cant her anything, if anybody can help me id really appreciate it, again im just starting into making my music and ideas and got this software alongside my maschine to edit and stuff, help is all appreciated, thank you and god bless.
1 answer 1