How to stop my mouse from turning off when i press both buttons?

hello i am a usuall pc lappy gamer and i was wondering how to switch some properties or some basic settings on my wireless mouse i dont really know much about my mouse but my problem is that while im playing skyrim i want to dual cast some spells thus requiring me to hold down both the left mouse button and the... show more hello i am a usuall pc lappy gamer and i was wondering how to switch some properties or some basic settings on my wireless mouse i dont really know much about my mouse but my problem is that while im playing skyrim i want to dual cast some spells thus requiring me to hold down both the left mouse button and the right thus ending in my mouse shutting down or reseting or whatever you want to call it i was wondering if anyone know or could give me some tips on how to disable that because its seriously hindering my skyrim mage gaming and its driving me insane! please and thank you for any assistance you can provide
1 answer 1