Strange Display Number along with Operator name?

Hi, This might seem strange but I am just curious to know the thing. I have a Samsung dual SIM mobile (E2232) along with airtel and bsnl connection. When I have selected airtel network, it's fine. But when I switch to bsnl network, it shows 0.1 straight below the operator name (BSNL Mobile). I have reset the... show more Hi,
This might seem strange but I am just curious to know the thing. I have a Samsung dual SIM mobile (E2232) along with airtel and bsnl connection. When I have selected airtel network, it's fine. But when I switch to bsnl network, it shows 0.1 straight below the operator name (BSNL Mobile). I have reset the settings many times and still it shows the same thing. And this happens only with the bsnl network, even if I swap the SIM cards. This does not show if I use different SIM other than bsnl.

Other thing, When I switch on my phone, automatically a message is being tried to send but ultimately fails to do so, with error (Message Sending Failed, Please Try Later).
Has anybody come across such things?
Thanks.
1 answer 1