Perfect World BM Build?

so i just started a bm on pwi and ive trying to find a good build to go by. so i know for sure im going to wear heavy armor. i've been looking around the pwi forums and stuff and i come up with different suggestions. right now im thinking about starting off with an axe build(which i believe is 6str+1dex+3vit... show more so i just started a bm on pwi and ive trying to find a good build to go by. so i know for sure im going to wear heavy armor. i've been looking around the pwi forums and stuff and i come up with different suggestions. right now im thinking about starting off with an axe build(which i believe is 6str+1dex+3vit every two levels, am i right?)and then around lvl 70 start going into a multi-path build(which i think is 3str+2dex every lvl correct?) do you think this is a good build, what would be the pros and cons of this build. has anyone actually used this build before? right now im stumped on whether to add points into vit or not. does anyone have a better or different axe build? also would this build be suitable for heavy armor and PVE? thanks so much and please help me
Update: also i wasnt to know what would bm's wear, such as the necklace or the belt or things like that. what would i look for in those gears. elemental res? or phys res?
1 answer 1