Have you ever heard of the band called "Outkast"?

Awesome band right there.

Roses is like the best song ever :D

Smfh at you ho :)

• Favorite Answer

Umm yes

...You do know there was life before 2008, right?

Ms. Jackson is one of my favorite songs

• brade

I have been shedding pounds my whole lifestyles with my heaviest being 360 lbs. I misplaced 19 lbs in 2 weeks. And even after losing most of my weight on a normal hunger food plan and knee crippling activity I knew this was the answer. I have certainly not been beneath 25% BF. I've by no means seemed as healthful as I do. I have in no way had the confidence that i have now. I have never felt as just right as I consider.

• I will forever love the music video for "Hey Ya." Because I like how it's set in the 60's on a music show.And even though this song is controversial, I've always liked "B.O.B" or "Bombs Over Baghdad."

Yes

• Gerald

Never but I bit it a mordern rock band so I would like it I will stick to new wave of American heavy metal bands like avenged sevenfold an slipknot

Smfh.

• epazur

I'm sorry miss Jackson but I have no idea what you are talking about. Hey Ya!

• Untalented minorities =/= band.

Sorry.

No.

They can't be any good, Dad doesn't have any in his collection.

He has thousands of popular music CDs.

He copies his new ones and gives me one.

He has never given me an Outkast one.

I prefer Classical music. Dad's mission is to educate me in popular music - has been since I was a little girl [and used to get teased about my musical taste].

Oh yeah, i love Andrew 2000. LOL xD