Here I mention all step that how you can solve your problem step by step. Please follow the step properly and hope that you can solve your problem.
Instead of using the CD, download the drivers from Epson.
To see if you have Windows 7 32 or 64 bit:
Open System by clicking the Start button, right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.
Under System, you can view the system type, it will say 32 or 64 bit.
Install the drivers before connecting the printer to your computer. After installing connect the printer, if it’s still not recognized:
Try the Printer Troubleshooter
1. Open the Printer troubleshooter by clicking the Start button
2. Then click on Control Panel
3. In the search box, type troubleshooter
4. Then click Troubleshooting
5. Under Hardware and Sound, click "Use a printer"
Best of Luck
For more about Epson printer and it's problem visit: http://penta.com.au/printer-by-brand/epson