Does anyone have any Quick Fat Loss Tips?

been working out and dieting for some time now and have lost a great deal of weight. i am now starting to stall and it is getting harder and harder to loose weight. looking for some help in changing my routine and diet. any quick fat loss tips would be appreciated.

Favorite Answer

You may find this helpfull. No matter how much I try to control my weight it does not work, however there was one time in my life that without rying and without realising I suddenly lost 4 stone. It was a time when I was suffering back pain and could hardly walk. Being alone in the house I tried to make things easy as far as food was concerned. I had a microwave on the floor and all I ate for a few months was tinned soup, various types, nothing else, no bread. It was so easy, just open the tin, pour it into a dish and then in the microwave. Amazingly I lost 4 stone in about 4 months. I have never been able to achieve that by dieting.

Source(s): the floor

Their are many factors involved in fat loss. You need to make sure everything comes into place and works together. One of the most important things you need to remember is diet comes first. The Paleo diet is all the rave. Some really great advice on this is talked about in, "Last Minute Get-Skinny Plan for Summer" at http://www.fatlosscheetah.com/fatloss/last-minute-... Full body workouts such as doing Kettle Bell Swings, basically 1 Simple Exercise to Blast Fat will absolutely shock your body if you have never done them before. You can read about how this impacts quick fat loss here, http://www.fatlosscheetah.com/fatloss/1-simple-exe... Over all Fat Loss Cheetah has really good, personal advice about her own experience, experience from others and in general all the information is given to you in a really down to earth way. Its about time we came across someone that is so direct and can level with you. There is even an entire category dedicated to just Fat Loss Tips here, http://www.fatlosscheetah.com/category/fatloss/

• Ann

You can try P90X , but P90X costs $125 and it takes 90 days for results. A better, faster and free program is the specialized fat burning program called the Fat X 12 fat burning workout and diet program. It's a 12 day workout and diet plan you can cycle as many times a you want. The workout videos and diet are free on the Fat X 101 blog. It's an awesome program to burn fat and tone up! Good luck!

walk to the mailbox instead of checking the mail from your car

3 healthy meals 2 healthy snacks

• Landon

if your lifestyle or career includes a lot of socializing out at dinners or drinks start scheduling workout dates with friends co workers or even clients

Set new goals even you lose 10 pounds

you may be used to fried foods but there are other sometimes healthier ways to cook including roasting steaming poaching baking braising and broiling

yoga may be relaxing but you can also get a good workout an hour of yoga can burn up to 350 calories

dog paddle for 17 minutes