Why do liberals automatically bash "Fox News" every time they hear something bad about Obama?

My opinion of Obama was formed by and listening to what he says, and reviewing his policies on his website. Most of the things he believes, I strongly disagree with (like higher progressive taxes, his government health care, his "go green or go home" mentality, etc.) I believe in strong competition, not... show more My opinion of Obama was formed by and listening to what he says, and reviewing his policies on his website. Most of the things he believes, I strongly disagree with (like higher progressive taxes, his government health care, his "go green or go home" mentality, etc.) I believe in strong competition, not strong regulation. Competition is what has made America great. Competition keep the top guys from getting too strong, and brings about better products and more innovation. I don't agree with Obama because his policies discourage competition in the private sector and move more control to the government. It has nothing to do with Fox News, or race, i Don't understand why democrats always default to these things when they hear something bad about him. It's his policies that are the problem, not some news network. Please explain why democrats always say it's about a News Channel?
Update: Again, you say the exact same things with nothing to back it up with. I don't agree with his policies, plain and simple, I don't even watch Fox News.
Update 2: "third of a brain" that is a very fitting username you have picked out for yourself. Here are the examples of how he has reduced competition in the private sector (warning, you must understand economics before reading)... 1. Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (otherwise known as Obamacare) -... show more "third of a brain" that is a very fitting username you have picked out for yourself. Here are the examples of how he has reduced competition in the private sector (warning, you must understand economics before reading)...

1. Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (otherwise known as Obamacare)
- this has reduced competition by placing impossible to meet regulations on the private sector insurance companies, the 80% mandate (part of the bill, go look it up i don't feel like explaining), pre-existing condition reform, children on adults plan till age 26, government approval for each rate hike, and finally the "government option" for health insurance which rears it's ugly head in 2014. This policy regulates, regulates, regulates, to death - and then at the end provides a government option that makes it impossible for the private sector to compete, because the government will take the majority of the insurance customers. Obamacare directly reduces comp