How to remove a chemical burn from Apple cider vinegar? Wanna help someone today? Well here ya go.?

I tried to remove a wart with apple cider vinegar its been about 8 months that I have had this burn from leaving apple cider vinegar on too long, Word of advice don't use apple cider for warts, pimples, moles. I need a way to get rid of this burn any ideas thanks for your time! please be helpful I have asked this a million times and haven't gotten a good answer yet :/

Best Answer

Try rubbing it with the liquid from vitamin E capsules. Cocoa butter is also rumored to help remove scars. Don't expect any quick remedies, this will take some time.

With medical procedures the wounds tend to reappear sometime following and you will end up back to square one but with this specific guide Moles, Warts, and Skin Tags Removal from here https://tr.im/jUUnN this can perhaps not happen.

Moles, Warts, and Skin Tags Removal system has accomplishment charge is 98%. Just like cough syrups and aspirin, etc. focus on virtually every one, once the directions for your own personal skin problem are followed carefully, it works for you.

Moles, Warts, and Skin Tags Removal system is a very user friendly and it only takes a few minutes each day to utilize correctly.