Why has blackberry messenger&blackberry app world vanished from my phone?

i'm about to cry. i use my blackberry messenger CONSTANTLY and it's just gone from my phone. i reset my phone after downloading the new version of facebook...and when it turns back on, bbm's gone. i've looked for it EVERYWHERE, in every file, advanced searched it, everything - it's gone. i'd... show more i'm about to cry. i use my blackberry messenger CONSTANTLY and it's just gone from my phone. i reset my phone after downloading the new version of facebook...and when it turns back on, bbm's gone. i've looked for it EVERYWHERE, in every file, advanced searched it, everything - it's gone. i'd download it again, but blackberry app world's gone. i downloaded a new theme a few hours before this happend&the "google search" app. im going into town tomorrow...will the orange shop be able to help me with this frustrating problem?
1 answer 1