Please help, someone is stealing from my facebook...?

Ok, so recently, i was in a photo contest on Facebook. I won 1st place. There were a 2nd place and a Special Award winners. This girl who didnt place got EXTREMELY mad that she didnt place. Making hate videos on YouTube against the company hosting the contest AND against some of the contestants. She then went on a... show more Ok, so recently, i was in a photo contest on Facebook. I won 1st place. There were a 2nd place and a Special Award winners. This girl who didnt place got EXTREMELY mad that she didnt place. Making hate videos on YouTube against the company hosting the contest AND against some of the contestants. She then went on a FaceBook rant. She posted statuses cursing at the company and contestants. She then took the time to find my husbands facebook account (since mine was private) and stole his profile picture, saved it and uploaded it to her own account and added a description degrading him and myself. She posted soooo many bad and crude things about us and had her page of almost 4,000 fans, commenting it and saying cruel and mean things about us. We are both publicly humiliated and HIGHLY mad. I cannot find a way to report her. She blocked her page from me, my family, and yes even my friends.... IDK what to do? Is what she did illegal? Can she be banned from FaceBook? PLEASE HELP! I dont think she deleted the post and pic but i did take screen shots of her posts just in case...
Update: I absolutely cant afford to talk to a lawyer... times are tough. any other way to get some legal information besides a lawyer?
Update 2: well here is her admin profile (the profile she uses to admin her actual page)
http://www.facebook.com/britneybanemodel
Update 3: also, she has been known to temporarily "deactivate" her account. When she posted it, i told her it would be taken care of. I am assuming she was afraid of being reported so she privated her page completely i cant find anyone who can see it but i do have screenshots of the post