teens: what school bag do you have?

hey :)

what are the most popular school bags this year in the UK? (september 2012)

What bag do you have?

thanks :)

Best Answer

Ben Sherman Messenger Bag with a cool union jack print on the front :)

Right now, I think it is floral, leather, boho, shoulder bags or edgy, studs, bight colors.

I have a Kipling bag and accessories, they are rain proof too! (Very useful, lol.)

Edit: I only use Vuittons and my Mom's Berkin in a party, lol. It's going to be stolen if it is over $300. :/

My school bag is a backpack that's navy and it has red, blue and green flowers on it. It is from aeropostale and that i really love it :) the most trendy bags at my university are vera bradley backpacks and tote luggage, which i to find hideous

HI THERE TAKE IT YOUR JOINING SCHOOL IN SEPTEMBER I REMEMBER WHEN I STARTED GOES VERY QUICK BELIEVE ME I LEFT LAST YEAR. AS FOR YOUR BAG NOT SURE IF YOU MEAN A RUCKSACK OR? AS FAR AS POPULARITY IS CONCERNED THERE IS NO POPULAR BAG DONT WORRY ABOUT IT NOWBODY IS GOING TO CARE ONE BIT ABOUT YOUR BAG AS LONG AS YOUR HAPPY AND IT HOLDS YOUR BOOKS AND LUNCH DONT WORRY ITS REALLY NO BIG DEAL IV BEEN THERE AND DONE IT THINKING I HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING THAT OTHERS HAVE BUT IN REALITY NOBODY WILL HAVE THE SAME BAG, BE YOURSELF AND SCHOOL WILL BE FINE EVERYBODY FEELS NERVOUS ON THE FIRST DAY REMEMBER THAT YOU WILL SOON SETTLE IN AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST TAKE CARE X

I have an adidas shoulder/messenger bag thing. I have a Louis vuitton one but never got round to using it after I decided it wasn't me

I have a Harry Potter Gryffindor messanger bag that I got from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Florida. :)

Addidas Messenger bag from JD !

Barbie

LYDC satchel. Its big so it holds all the crap that I take to school :L I honestly think satchel bags are in fashion because I've seen in the magazines that I read that all the fashion models wear satchels so yeah! Satchels all the way :)

Well i have two. 1 is Louis vuitton and other one is a Fendi one who my classmates hate because in blessed.

Source(s): My parents wallet