Iphone 4s vs Samsung Galaxy s3?

I am planning on upgrading my phone and I am torn between the Iphone 4s or should I get the new Samsung Galaxy s3. Or should I just wait for the Iphone 5? Thanks

Favorite Answer

the galaxy s3 is better than the iphone 5, it's not opinion

iOS is more 'simple' to use, it's another way of saying that you probably don't know anything about electronics

the s3 is quad core compared to iphone 5's dual core

the s3's super AMOLED and gorilla glass produces more resolution and color than iphone 5's retina screen

the s3's screen is bigger; it made my old iphone 4s look like a little *****

the s3 is more powerful and customizable, the iphone 5 is just a elongated iphone 4s and pales in comparison to the s3's cpu

if you're a hipster or a whiny 15 year old girl then get the iphone 5

Anyone that recommends the Iphone 4s over the Galaxy s3 have not really tried the Galaxy Phone. Once you have played with the Galaxy s3, you can never go back to the 4s because the 4s ends up looking like a toy more than a real phone. The new Iphone 5 is suppose to increase the size of the screen but it doesn't do it by much. I suggest getting the s3 or hold off buying it till the spec on the Iphone 5 comes outs. Also the person complaining about the keyboard of the s3, not an issue for many people and if you there is issues, it can be easily replaced with another keyboard.

I have a iPhone 4 and my mom has a 4S. She first got an s3 for her upgrade, and she hated it. She then gave it to me, and I hated it. The keyboard is absolutely atrocious, I would borrow people's phones to search things because the keyboard is just so horrible on the s3. The camera has lots of features, but the pictures are quite dull. And the battery eats up like crazy! I would leave it in my backpack a day and not use it a single time and it would have 30% gone. And also, 4G doesn't cost extra, it's just a faster data connection included in a phone. I went back to my iPhone and I couldn't be happier. While the s3 looks good on paper, the phone itself in real life is horrible. I can't stand it. I am, and will forever be, an iPhone guy. You should definitely get iPhone, best phone ever made and don't let anyone tell you differently.

Source(s): I have had the iPhone 4 and the S3, and the iPhonr wins hands down

Samsung galaxy s3 definatley! My sister has it and so does my friend, it does everything an iphone does but it doesnt break as easily, most people I have known to have the iphone it has broken. The samsung galaxy s3 has amazing megapixel camera, The battery life is brilliant and you can download games and apps aswell as being able to connect to social networking sites in a second! Hope this helped.

Source(s): me
  • Reecy

In my opinion, wait for the iPhone 5. I do like the Samsung Galaxy S3, but i believe the iPhone 5 will be much improved over the iPhone 4s.

well I have both, and the samsung wins. Ive only had iphones for the last few years and thought that was it but got the s3 and i adore it! yes its bigger but its thinner and the screen is awesome as is all of it lol plus the battery is much much better.

Source(s): me

S3

samsung

bigger thinner and the screen is awesome battery is much better.