Questions about Depression/meds (generic of Zoloft and Klonopin)?

Hi

My dad has Schizophrenia and my mom has depression and 7 years ago I was diagnosed with major depression, dysthymia, an GAD. I think the doctors still aren't sure on a definite diagnosis just yet but I spoke with a psychiatrist at a crisis center (I was having suicidal thoughts, and still do occasionally) and she told me it is possible that I have a touch of bipolar and that sometimes depression turns into bipolar.

I know I shouldn't be drinking with meds and that may be further complicating the issue, but I just feel so helpless and confused sometimes. I also am feeling bad about a recent breakup, but just when I thought the meds are great and wonderful, after about two weeks I feel like I'm back in the same place. I just don't know what to do.

Favorite Answer

Sometimes meds do not work. You have to make other changes to your life before you can feel better.

I’m so sorry to hear that. Have you been taking Zoloft as your medication? You should be aware that even anti-depressant is made to prevent depression; there are reports that it potentially worsens the condition. Also, your suicidal tendencies are a result of antidepressants. I suggest that if ever you’re feeling depressed, you may need to see a psychologist to talk to. I know that they might help you prevent from feeling more depressed. Anyway, I suggest that you read http://www.zoloftlawsuitsattorney.com/updates/both... for more information on antidepressants such as Zoloft.

zoloft takes 2 to 6 weeks to work and sometimes never works

google for zoloft dose range

klonapin is a valium type med that helps if taken as needed, not every day, it goes well with zoloft