Questions about Depression/meds (generic of Zoloft and Klonopin)?

Hi My dad has Schizophrenia and my mom has depression and 7 years ago I was diagnosed with major depression, dysthymia, an GAD. I think the doctors still aren't sure on a definite diagnosis just yet but I spoke with a psychiatrist at a crisis center (I was having suicidal thoughts, and still do occasionally)... show more Hi
My dad has Schizophrenia and my mom has depression and 7 years ago I was diagnosed with major depression, dysthymia, an GAD. I think the doctors still aren't sure on a definite diagnosis just yet but I spoke with a psychiatrist at a crisis center (I was having suicidal thoughts, and still do occasionally) and she told me it is possible that I have a touch of bipolar and that sometimes depression turns into bipolar.

I know I shouldn't be drinking with meds and that may be further complicating the issue, but I just feel so helpless and confused sometimes. I also am feeling bad about a recent breakup, but just when I thought the meds are great and wonderful, after about two weeks I feel like I'm back in the same place. I just don't know what to do.