Amazon delivery help please?

Well , i live in Romania , and i'm a real fan of computer gaming , and the only way to upgrade my computer is to command from amazon ( no quality pc parts shop in my country ) . Well amazon.com doesn't even deliver PC parts in France ( i have relatives there ) . My possible solution( tell me if it... show more Well , i live in Romania , and i'm a real fan of computer gaming , and the only way to upgrade my computer is to command from amazon ( no quality pc parts shop in my country ) .
Well amazon.com doesn't even deliver PC parts in France ( i have relatives there ) .

My possible solution( tell me if it works ) :
Command from Amazon.com to some place in the US , then have UPS or other delivery service to ship it to Romania ( because a trip to the US and back would be too expensive )
Update: I tried to go for amazon uk , fr , or de , but the prices are so much higher , its like 1027$ from the US ( without shipping ) and 1150€ from France , especially the graphics card , so i'd like to pay 100$ for shipping rather than 150€ without shipping